pay back

Discussion in 'Jokes And Campfire Stories / Songs' started by nineoaks2004, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

A wife was cooking breakfast of fired eggs for her hubby who suddenly burst into the kitchen "careful he said" "Careful! Put in some more butter ! Oh My GOD!
    you are cooking too many at once TOO MANY ! TURN THEM NOW ! We need more butter. Oh my GOD where are we going to get more butter. They are starting to stick. Careful ! I said be careful! You never listen to me when you are cooking. Turn them ! Hurry up Are you crazy have you LOST your mind. Use the salt, use the salt. The wife stared at him " what in the world is wrong with you" "You don't think I know how to fry a couple of eggs" The husband calmly replied " I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I am driving"

kcsa75, neighbormike, davekro and 3 others like this.
  2. davekro

davekro Active Member

Thanks for the huge laugh!!

3. Econ

Econ Well-Known Member

Obviously didn't season the cast iron pan well. <<GG>>

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

My coffee kicks in as soon as I take a sip, I make NAVY coffee, DW says "I do not drink but chew my coffee" :) Even my Lodge Brothers says it is too strong when I make it and said to they use 2.5 coffee measurements instead of the 6 when I make it. Seems fine to me...

neighbormike likes this.
  5. Econ

Econ Well-Known Member

@nineoaks2004
    Meine Oma drank hers without sugar. The solution would eat the bowl off the spoon <GG>.

Hey, how did you change the sentence just below your name? "every day is a picnic"