Paynes creek campground(worst experience Ive ever Had)

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by georgiadave, Aug 27, 2012.

1. surgipat

surgipat New Member

What I don't understand is why the Poopers called the cops? The COPS! If I was (or thought I was) having issues with my camping neighbor, I would have contacted the campground HOSTS! If it were serious, then I would expect HOSTS to call cops. Those Poopers sound like a strange bunch, and I'm glad I've never come in contact with people like that in my camping experience.
    Hope your wife doesn't make you sell the PUP.

2. georgiadave

georgiadave New Member

He had a problem when we pulled up nothing to do with anything except he didn't want anyone camping near him! he had every intention of having us moved nothing to do with noise He was the man and every thing was going to work out just like he wanted it Like the ranger said if he didn't want to be near anyone he should have camped in his back yard or a field! the attendant the deputy and us all told the ranger the same story we was not bothering anyone and he was a jerk! we went to relax and have fun not to be intimidated and have the law called on us we work for a living that was a vacation for us I dont understand why anyone would ruin some trying to relax and have a good time!

3. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

me either so take a deep breath and chillax [8D]

4. bigdad

bigdad Active Member

Dave you might want to learn to cook [LOL] [LOL] [LOL], i know how you feel i had campground Host call the park Ranger called on me one time because my truck tire was touching the grass man she was a good looking Park Ranger [:D] she look at it and said i well have a talk with the Host she was not happy about it. don't stop camping

5. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Wow...what an arse that MH man was!! I would have had to have a GREAT and noise time during the day, after all, it's NOT quiet time then! And like OP said, this campground has multiple KID things, so what did he expect? I hate chronically grumpy people who only accept what THEY want/say/do.

PLEASE tell you wife to read this thread. That was just ONE man in ONE campground. Odds are you'll never run into him again. We're ALL ROOTING FOR HER to go camping again!!

And yeah, make HER biscuits and gravy for breakfast, if you have to do it out of a jar! LOL It might mellow her out and get her in the camping groove again! At least try another campground!!

My step-monster worked for a police dept.. She would have personally called one of her officers to get the jerk OUTTA there! But no reason to be embarrassed. It's obvious you did nothing wrong, and she might get some really good ribbing at work! That should make her laugh! [LOL] [LOL]

[:D]

6. campfreak

campfreak Active Member

What I was getting at about the MH was that the sound should have bothered him much less. It's not like a tent or popup where the sound goes right thru. I bet he wouldn't think twice to run his genny any damn time he wanted to, either.
    Life is just a one way street for some people...

Greg

7. papachaz

papachaz New Member

totally agree with Aladin on this one. it sounds like she was looking for a reason to not go. Embarrassed because she works at the courthouse and sees the deputies all day? well, they'll probably come up to her and laugh at the guy with her. she has no reason to be embarrassed. she's just looking for a way to get what she wants. I've been married 32 going on 33 years. If this had been us, I'd have told her go ahead, I'll be home sunday evening. I can give those looks too.....big deal.

[​IMG]

8. BigBaron

BigBaron Dreaming of Tommy's chili cheeseburgers...

Called the ranger because the tire was touching the grass? Wow.
    I'm spoiled in Korea. A gray water tank is called a long hose here! LOL

9. georgiadave

georgiadave New Member

I actually didn't wont to stay either! sorta like ordering oysters on the half shell if the first one you eat is bad to me it ruins the other 11 maybe its just me! I'm who am I to expect to have fun instead of have the law called on me when I go camping!

10. Team cmk

Team cmk Member

Dave, sorry to hear about your experience. Hope you don't let one jerk ruin your future fun. I understand why you left, as the saying goes "Happy wife, happy life". In the future maybe MH guy should "camp" in a Wal-Mart parking lot.