Pearl Hill State Park

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by Chef9375, May 26, 2014.

1. Chef9375

Chef9375 Member

We camped here for our first overnight in our new pup. Sites are small! Our original site was 17, and there was no way our 14ft box would have fit there when we opened everything up. The ranger was nice enough to give us 43, which itself it small, but down in a hollow, so we could setup across from it. Worked out great and kids had a blast. We would go back for a quick 2-3 day trip but only at sites 43, 9, or 10. The rest are too close and open for me. I like some privacy in the wood and not be stacked up on people.

Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Chef9375

Chef9375 Member

[​IMG]

Our setup at site 43

3. jonesclarinet

jonesclarinet Member

We pulled in there a couple of summers ago with our similar size camper, and realized quickly that we would not fit. We drove around and looked for a site we would fit in, didn't find one, and wound up leaving :(

4. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

I just made reservations there for site 11. Says it's a large pull through, hope they're right! I have never stayed there before. Anyone else?

5. thesgc

thesgc Member

I go to Peal Hill State park every year and stay in site 11, its a massive pull through site, but the pull through looks like a road so you need to park you car at the end so no one tries to drive down your site!

6. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

Are you friggin serious?! I thought that WAS a road! I parked my HTT to the right if the fire ring and grill... I joked with Mom that it was only a pull through if you move the fire ring, grill, and cut down some trees! [:D] Do you have a photo of your rig set up?

7. TomSwenson

TomSwenson New Member

I really like this park. It's only a 15 minutes from home. But, it feel like a World away.

Camped on site 15 a couple times. I was able to pull through it.