Peel and stick tiles

Discussion in 'So, What Did You Do For Your Camper This Month ?' started by TheRealCrazy8, May 27, 2020.

1. TheRealCrazy8

TheRealCrazy8 Member

I've got a few things going on at the moment, but I'll do separate posts. One of those things I'm doing is the peel and stick tiles. Currently they don't really go with the overall outdated interior of the PUP, but I have a vision and it all has to start somewhere. IMG_20200526_172851.jpg IMG_20200525_190317.jpg

megcabra, Sjm9911, GandD and 3 others like this.
  2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Really brightens up the interior..

TheRealCrazy8 likes this.
  3. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Looks great. Hope they hold on a road trip.

4. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Interesting idea. I can Invision how good it would look when completed and I think can tie everything in nicely. Out of curiosity what colors are you planning. I picture light gray cabinets and royal blue curtains myself.
    . I do wonder how they hold up in the summer heat of a closed up camper. Mine can feel like a sauna at times.

5. TheRealCrazy8

TheRealCrazy8 Member

Funny you mention that. I did imagine white cabinets, but also did think of a really light grey color for the cabinets. I would like to do a dark brown wood floor and I am still trying to think about what to do for the counter tops. I initially thought about something peel and stick for ease, but I am just not sure how it would stand up if we were to cut on the counter top, slide anything across it, etc. etc. So I am entertaining a few other ides. The royal blue curtains I never thought of, but I like it. I may have to look into that. For some reason, my wife likes the (outdated) cushions. Im hoping at some point I can convince her on doing something else. :)

6. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

Looks nice! Grey cabinets would work, but with the variations in the tile (real easy to see in the second photo on the bottom corner of the sink), you could work in a rich wood floor grain and pull a beige/camel tone from that for the cabinets. Then use blue and grey patterned fabrics for curtains and bedding.

I would be hesitant on peel n stick for the counters. But they have some interesting faux finish painting techniques that might update the counters while being more sturdy for weather variations. Do a white marble with slight blue and grey striations through it. Or even a granite with specks of blues, greys, and beiges.