Hello everyone and welcome to our edition of Pimp My Pop-Up! In this thread we will be discussing the rebuild / restoration of our 2001 Coleman Mesa that I recently bought. There was a lot of work done to the camper but there is still a lot more that needs to be done. This is going to be a work in progress and we plan to use it in September so the first round of projects need to be done right away. The first round of repairs is as follows... 1) Rebuild front storage box. I've been reading that this is a very common repair needed. The PO already did some of the work but only did a portion of the front. I will need to rebuild the entire thing to do it right. 2) During deconstruction of the front box I found the 120v wiring was damaged and had bare copper showing in several spots so that is now on the list. This is also something I will work on when we get back in September. 3) re wire all of the running and brake lights and upgrade to LEDs 4) Patch canvas as a temporary fix, we plan to replace the whole canvas this winter / spring. The PO had already done quite a bit of work on this camper and they did a nice job but I've noticed a few issues that should be addressed. At this point the plan will be to rebuild the camper this winter / spring. We started the deconstruction process last night and will continue to work on it today. DW has been taking photos and will continue to photograph the progress when she isn't helping. I will update this thread tonight with all the photos.