Hey gang! I found myself with an extra day this weekend - nothing to do and feeling under the weather. I've discovered that, when I feel ill, if I can sweat like crazy it helps quite a bit in my recovery time. Well, it's still summer in NC, so sweating is no problem. I pulled the shroud off my A/C, ran to Lowe's, and started my project. The shroud was pretty dirty and grungy, so I hosed it off real well, then attacked it with some Windex and a scrub brush (seemed to work very well). Another good rinsing with the hose, then a once-over with some Acetone and it was ready for sanding. I used a drywall sanding sponge (medium grit) to remove any plastic burrs and rough up the surface a bit for paint. Another good round with acetone and I was ready to rock (and sweating like a pig). I decided to do the inside of the shroud first, in case I had any goof ups. Here are some pics: Before any work began: After a good scrubbing: First coat going on the interior: Second coat: Third coat (final coat for interior): First coat on exterior: That coat is outside drying right now - 2 to 3 more coats on the exterior, then a double coat of UV-protective clear coat and I think it's gonna look pretty sharp. Have some decals on order too that I think are going to make it look pretty awesome. Will post final pics when it's done, and a shopping list and price breakdown if anyone is interested.