Please help! 1987 Starcraft Starflyer heater/fridge

Discussion in 'Heating / Cooling Systems' started by Beau, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Beau

Beau New Member

Can anyone point me to where I can find a manual for either of these? I cant find a label on the fridge anywhere and theres no outside panel to access some magical information or switch...

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Tell us about what you see on the outside of your camper. Vents, grills, small doors, etc.
    Here is just an example...... unnamed.jpg

3. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

I did the best by emailing dometic and StarCraft with my year, make & model. You'll need to open the doorway with slots in it to see the backside. That should have some labeling or misc info to word from. I ended up being disinterested in doing fridge work, as I couldn't come up with a manometer to measure the gas inside the system. We just kinda gave up on water, heater and fridge as they are stymied by a 5 gallon jug, a $10 heater and my coolers.

Both companies sent some PDF info. That's your best start. PS - manual I found is too large to host. PM me with an email address and I can forward the three I have. 1 gen reference, 2 are model specific.