Podcasts?

Discussion in 'PUPcasts' started by Groomporter, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Groomporter

Groomporter Well-Known Member

No podcasts listed yet?
    "Hello, my name is Charles and I have a podcast addiction..." [:D]

We listen to a lot of podcasts and audio fiction while driving so I'll toss out one that's kind of camping related called the Camp Monsters podcast. It's produced by REI and recounts stories of weird creatures with an "around the campfire" theme.

These are the stories of impossible encounters with impossible creatures in the wildest corners of North America. A wolf man with bat wings thirty feet across. An enormous eel in America’s most popular lake. A frog half the size of a man. Something terrible that howls in the Ozark nights. We’ll travel the country, sit around campfires and talk about that thing that ran across the trail in the middle of the night, just beyond the beam of your flashlight. Come closer to the fire. Let’s hear the next legend.

Susan Premo likes this.
  2. craig heaton

craig heaton Member

I enjoy listening to the RV Miles podcast. It's not specific to popups, but the couple who host it are pleasant to listen to. They're full time RV'ers who are traveling with their 3 boys around the country. They began with a home made RV (from a school bus), then moved to a motorhome and now a (I think) a fifth wheel after buying a new truck. They give good accounts of the different places they visit as well as the latest industry news and doings.

3. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

Never listened to a podcast

4. generok

generok Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

I kind of like RV Navigator... they don't make money on it at all, no ads, no endorsements.

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

If i want tall tails , and scary stories i watch the news. [:D]