Poll:What did you pay for your NTY PopUp?

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by zanelee, Jan 1, 2007.

1. SkamperCampers

SkamperCampers New Member

Last week I paid $3,000 for an '03 Skamper. It is in great shape and has 3 way fridge, furnace, and 2 burner in/out stove. Also came with propane tank and battery. Trying it out for the first time this weekend.

2. sonoma camper

sonoma camper New Member

1995 Coleman/Fleetwood Sequoia model. Like new condition, 2 queen beds, 1 single, blinds and valances, 5 gal. propane tank, 12v marine battery, covered screened porch (never used) , wheel blocking, fully furnished kitchen (pots, pans, silverware, etc.), Furnace, hot water heater. 20 gal. fresh water tank, AC/DC. We paid $3000 last year . I think it was a pretty good deal for what we got. Had to get new tires. Tread was like new, just old and had some cracks on the walls. Didn't trust that.

3. Pal89

Pal89 New Member

89 Palomino mustang, $800 needed a little cleaning and odds and ends. All and all not bad.

4. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill PUP-2002 Flagstaff 725D TV- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

$1000 for a 2002 Forest River 725D (dinette slide out). Heat, A/C, heated mattresses, hot water, water tank, stove, refrig, toilette, shower, outside shower, elect lift. Only thing I had to do was replace tires and clean some mold (1part vinegar, 1 part Bleach, 2 parts water ----AND no scrubbing). Looks like new.

5. snoopytrooper

snoopytrooper New Member

$2000 she was a bank repo . To me she was love @ first sight [:I] [Guitar] . She is my 3rd child . 1st is my Jeep 2nd my cat LOL :) .

6. devsc

devsc New Member

We just replaced our '83 Starcraft Galaxy 24 with a NTU 1998 Coleman Bayside that we found on Craigslist for $5000. Furnace, 3-way fridge, slideout dinette, water heater, awning, relatively new tires, new battery, fantastic vent, canvas in really good condition, overall condition is very good. NADA had it listed for $3950, but we're in CA, so things are always higher priced out here. It's more than I wanted to pay, but it had the right layout, the right features, and the wife really wanted it. It's a really really really nice upgrade from the Starcraft. Better condition, better layout, and not in need of constant fixing. We gave the Starcraft to a friend who likes to fix them up. He was thrilled to get it.

We had looked at a very clean 2000 Coleman Utah for about the same price, but the sellers were being weird about the pink slip already being signed (5 days earlier), and none of the people there being the actual registered owner, and the address on the pink slip not matching the location we were at. Allegedly they were selling it for their uncle, but the details kept changing. We had to walk away from it. It's still up on Craigslist and keeps getting re-posted every few days.

7. HappyCamperTX

HappyCamperTX Camping in and around Central Texas!

The seller was asking $3000 for the 1995 Rockwood Freedom 2280 but there were a number of issues I pointed out and got him down to $1900. I'm still finding issues though so maybe I should have tried to go lower. I'll be able to ell more once I have a weekend outing under our belt.

8. johnny5

johnny5 Guest

1973 Starcraft Starflight 6
    $150.00

9. The Postman

The Postman You gotta love Camping!!

We picked up our 2007 Palimino Yearling with 3 way fridge, water pump for the sink, Fantastic fan, and indoor outdoor stove last week for $7,500 dollars. Pups are in high demand here, and so they are pretty expensive. and they go pretty fast. When we saw this one, it was love at first sight, its quite a step up from our older trailer!!

10. heckufaguy

heckufaguy New Member

1965 Westholt Cruiser. $300 bucks. Probably overpaid, but we wanted it.
    I'm going to wait until after vacations to add up receipts on upgrades/mods. That way I won't feel like maybe I could have just purchased a better one and not had to do the work. But it's a labor of love, and it's coming along great.

11. liamlunchtray

liamlunchtray New Member

$5500 for a new (leftover) Quicksilver 10.0 It has a few options (privacy curtains, stove, heater) but no AC. I think it's a pretty good price and will hopefully last for many years. This is our first camper of any sort. My wife and I have 2 kids (ages 7 and 9) and a weird hairless dog. I think this will be a good fit for us.

12. outdoorsnga

outdoorsnga Marietta, Georgia USA

Ok,reading the post one minute I feel good and next bad about what we paid....but we love our Bhive and have had to do no repairs and its in great shape...2000 jayco 12, ......$3000.00.....
    :)

13. DLynn44

DLynn44 New Member

We paid $5000 for a 2007 Flagstaff. It was in mint condition, had only been used a few times and didn't need any work! It has AC, Tele, grill, fridge, stove, heated beds, and is a gem to hook up and tow.

14. Stiiinatent

Stiiinatent seasond camper now with 2 cubs

1995 Fleetwood Stony Creek. Just got it last night (writing this at 12:30 am). Some holes in canvas and vinyl, couple in the screens all re-pairable. Comes with a screen room for the awning (which they never used). Two spare tires all for $200.00

15. ACEHearts

ACEHearts New Member

The '74 Starcraft Galaxy 8 we bought for $200, and then rebuilt a whole bunch and I'm hoping to sell it for close to $1000

We just came home with a '95 Jayco Eagle 12KB for $3500. We found a few repairs that needed done, but got those knocked out today, and I'm thrilled to have a newer pup!

16. Calcio1897

Calcio1897 New Member

1996 Coleman Cheyenne, Paid $2200. In great condition too!

17. huizarr

huizarr Member

We paid $1000 for a 1980 Starcraft Starflyer 1706. It needed some work, like new roof sides, new counter tops, and replacing all the 30 year old plastic parts on the outside.

I think it is funny how this topic has been going on for 3 1/2 years.

18. jwcardin

jwcardin "That there's an RV Clark."

Last week I traded a 2008 150cc Roketa scooter (Chinese) even for a 1986 Coleman Redwood with awning, new tires, a gas bottle, & extras (heater, 3 fans, patch kit). Everything works great as far as I can tell. I spent about 8 hours this weekend doing a thorough cleaning. I think I made out pretty good. What do you all think? This is my first pop-up and I am looking forward to giving it a try.

19. pupateer

pupateer Native Texan

Paid $6500 for a 2004 Jayco 12HW high wall last year. It has AC, awning, slide out dinette, 2 propane bottles, storage compartment, indoor shower/potty, outside shower, microwave, stove/oven, and it tows so well that I don't even know it's back there. We love it!

20. moekelly24

moekelly24 New Member

275.00 for a 1990 Jayco 806sd no fridge, no heat, no ac and had to replace canvas.... 685.00 so less than 1100.00 for it.. cant wait for canvas to come in so we can try her out.. this is our first camper ever so hope it works ok for us..