Pooling water around A/C

Hiball

Jul 3, 2018
I’ve been working on my newly acquired 2008 Fleetwood Niagra and have made quite a bit of process thanks to the forum.

I had a crack in the roof a few inches in front of the A/C, which was allowing water to enter the roof. I pulled the A/C, cleaned the roof, patched the crack, installed a New AC gasket and reinstalled it. The Tent has been up ever since and rain has been non existent so I took the time to work on some other issues. It decided to to rain a bit tonight so I let it do its thing and after it stopped I scurried out to the camper to see how things looked. I didn’t seen or feel any water around the interior of the AC. I grabbed the step ladder and gave a look at the roof and noticed that there was some water pooled around one side of the AC gasket. I’m assuming that the seal will continue to do its job, but I can’t help but think it would be better to somehow help my roof shed that water away from the gasket. Any ideas? Or just deal with the sag and hope for best with a 14 year old camper.

Thanks in advance

Hiball

Jul 3, 2018
I just went back outside and took another look at the roof and pulled the interior AC shroud just to double check for any water, It’s bone dry.

I’m not 100% sure if it’s an actual sag in the roof as it’s pretty solid when trying to push from inside. The roof material, I believe it’s called filon has delaminated away from the substructure and is causing some rippling that appears to be aiding in directing water towards the AC.

Thoughts?