POOP IN THE PUP! (A Truly Crappy Thread)

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by BikeNFish, Dec 14, 2018.

Do you poop in the pup?

1. Absolutlely! That is why I have it!

19 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. Sometimes. Only in an emergency.

27 vote(s)
    34.2%
  3. No. Never.

30 vote(s)
    38.0%
  4. What a terrible question.

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. fredhead

fredhead Member

I answered "Only in an emergency," since I'm the one who has to dump the cassette toilet tank. Damn, I'm seeing Robin Williams in RV. That being said, when growing up my grandparents in TN didn't have a bathroom until I was 12, so I'm no stranger to an outhouse. I also worked with the Scouts for years and the troop had their own toilet seat because the facilities at some camps were not well kept. AND I served 20 years in the Navy, and pooping in some shipboard heads was not for the weak of stomach. BTW, even with the bathroom built, Grandma continued to use a chamber pot at night.

2. Grandpa Don

Grandpa Don Active Member

Wow, does that story bring back memories. My grandparents also had an outhouse. This was back in the early 1950s. I was only 8 years old. I can remember sitting in there doing my business and hoping that I did not fall down the hole. I remember doing a little jig with my butt to keep the flies off. What memories...!

3. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

One time finding out there's a wasp nest under that board you sat on and you no longer worried about flies. To this day if I have to go in a portajon I kick the box you sit on before sitting.