1. Michael Russey

Michael Russey New Member

Hey guys,

This is my first pop-up post and first time with a pop-up. I bought a used 2001 campsite my keystone. The pup is in great shape for the age. My question is though it didn't come with an awning it had the bracket. I can't seem to find a awning for it. Any ideas where to look for one? I measured the bracket and it's 9 feet long.

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Lots of places sell bag awnings if you choose to spend the money $$$. I personally made my own out of a tarp and tarp poles. 10x cheaper and works almost the same way. Others choose not to bother with an awning and just use a external canopy. To each their own. If interested RVAwningsRUs sell all kinds of awnings, but there are other places as well. Domestic bag awnings are the most popular for popups but they do make others.

3. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

Call RV Workshop...www.rvworkshop.com. We bought a replacement awning from there. Called and they were very helpful. Answered all my questions and the price was right.

4. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

What does your bracket look like? There are some awnings that had a metal bracket, while the more common bag awnings used a plastic strip that the bag would slide into. If it has the plastic strip there are several threads on how to DIY an awning for cheap using rope and tarps, maybe a few other bits.

5. Michael Russey

Michael Russey New Member

I have the metal bracket with 2 plastic bracket things that look like poles snap into.