Pop up Gizmo's

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by unclebuck13, Aug 14, 2011.

1. unclebuck13

unclebuck13 New Member

I have a question for those who have the Pop up Gizmo's. Are these waterproof at all? My canvas leaks a little on one of the seams and has several holes that I have patched. I am going to order new canvas but it will probably be over the winter. I have ordered some PUG's and am wondering if they will help keep the water out for our next few trips.

Thanks for any input.

2. cruising usa

cruising usa New Member

I doubt the seams are sealed on the pugs, however the bunkends have has been dry on mine when it rains.
    Happy camping
    Ken

3. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

Our seams leak a little in each corner on our bunkend. Yes seam sealer would do the trick but it just hasn't been one of the priority issues. Received our high wind Gizmos in time for our July trip this year. Stormed every day but with the Gizmos clamped along the seem and overlapping the bunkend there were no leaks at all. So yes they worked for us... [SUN]

4. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

They'll keep the water out. Hope you ordered the SHW version. Those bungie cords extend the edge down several inches over the sides and should provide excellent protection for any seams.