pop up parts.com

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by bholmesr, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Kamping Kay

Kamping Kay New Member

Bear creek canvas replaced mine bed slide outs (I have hard side) I had my canvas back exactly 8 weeks from the day I sent it in. They called me when they received it, and called when it shipped. Because my PUP is so old I had to send in my old one for them to make a pattern from it and they did an amazing job!

Woo likes this.
  2. Timmmy

Timmmy New Member

I know this is a 5 year old post, but I have to say my recent experience is very similar. Ordered a part, a week later contact through website. They respond the vendor is back ordered on parts to make the part I need. A little back/forth goes as I discuss if my trip a month out is in jeopardy, they say should be ok. Another week, vendor still can't commit. Now a third week and I have found a store locally that had my part in the back. I am contacting to cancel the order (which they charged before shipping - bad policy) and they are on two days of radio silence so far.

Thinking of filing a dispute through my credit card to get their attention.

They may be 'trustworthy', but they sure don't know jack about customer service.

Update: To be fair, I contacted for 3rd time through website this morning and now have my refund. Previous communication was through replies to Emails, which we had had a dialog going previously. I have my parts (locally) and my refund, so I am happy. I would order from them again, but only if I have time, but why wouldn't 3 weeks be enough for a simple cable?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018