POP-Up Upgrade

ajuett

Oct 29, 2015
This tent trailer upgrade we are looking at may happen soon.

Right now the 2014 Palomino Bascamp 8b we've had since new in Oct 15 is working for us but, it is a little tight inside for space. We are a family of 4.

The 2015 Jayco 1007 UD has a king and double bed as opposed to the double and twin in the Palomino. Plus 2 seating areas, 2 tables, more storage, hot water tank, key fob for raising and lowering the roof, and a few other bonuses.

Only thing is there is another offer on it. Waiting for the outcome sometime today / tomorrow! [8D]

ajuett

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks for the wishes, I may get mine as the financing looks as if it didn't go through for the other buyer. Should know within a couple of hours.

ajuett

Oct 29, 2015
Done deal! i pick up our Jayco 1007 UD on Wednesday [8D]

Not my photo but this is it;
6c6e63da-295d-4337-8eea-3c389ed79ce8.jpg

ajuett

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks! Can't wait to pick it up.

I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning out the Palomino Basecamp 8b. We'll have a lot more room in the Jayco 1007 UD but I'm not going to over-pack, keeping it simple and 'needs' only.

Genie2010

Super Active Member
Jul 30, 2013
ajuett said:
Thanks! Can't wait to pick it up.

I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning out the Palomino Basecamp 8b. We'll have a lot more room in the Jayco 1007 UD but I'm not going to over-pack, keeping it simple and 'needs' only.
Famous last words! [LOL]

Aladin Sane

I'd rather be camping
Jul 3, 2008
Iowa
When we upsized to our high wall pup, we took out all the stuff we had been sitting in the old smaller pup. We didn't put a few items that we found we never really used into the new pup, but those items were replaced by new things we may or may not use in the future, plus with all the extra storage space, we moved all the items that used to live in three action packer totes into the camper.

ajuett

Oct 29, 2015
Aladin Sane said:
When we upsized to our high wall pup, we took out all the stuff we had been sitting in the old smaller pup. We didn't put a few items that we found we never really used into the new pup, but those items were replaced by new things we may or may not use in the future, plus with all the extra storage space, we moved all the items that used to live in three action packer totes into the camper.

Not only did we need a bigger interior than we thought but our daughters bike just got bigger too. With the Palomino there would be no way to fit both full-sized mountain bikes in there, even with both the wheels off. Might be able to fit a tote or 2 in there and relieve the cargo area of the Escape a bit.