Popularity Poll

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by Unstable_Tripod, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Arlyn Aronson

Arlyn Aronson Well-Known Member

Have you read, "they met at Gettysburg"? What a battle! The invincibility of G Lee, was broken there.

2. HappyTraveler

HappyTraveler Well-Known Member

I shouldn't laugh, but this got to me!

We have three sons, all adults now, but all of them were like this! We used to call it "phantom falling".
    One minute they'd be sitting in their chair, the next minute they'd fall out of their chair.

One minute they'd be walking along just fine, the next minute they'd be face planted in the dirt.

3. NEKPOPUP

NEKPOPUP Member

The western National parks!!!

HappyTraveler likes this.
  4. Starry_Eyed_Camper

Starry_Eyed_Camper New Member

Acadia NP — it looks beautiful and it’s on the other coast so there’d be lots to see in between

5. NEKPOPUP

NEKPOPUP Member

Its very nice, we tent camped there a few years ago. We plan to go back now again with kids and PUP.

Starry_Eyed_Camper likes this.
  6. jerbear

jerbear Active Member

Hard question but I say Alaska . Sure I will never get there . Superman couldn fly without the pup but that would not be fun.

7. Fishin' Musician

Fishin' Musician New Member

Here I thought he was the lead-singer/base player for RUSH... But hey, what do I know, I'm just a frost bitten Canadian boy...
    I live here in Beautiful British Columbia about 2 hours north of Vancouver. The camping and fishing here is epic, I welcome you all...
    I grew up in Southern Ontario & learned to camp & canoe trip as a boy. Moved to NWT (Yellowknife), Alberta, Manitoba... all amazing locations for landmark locations to camp & amazing people. Drove the Alaska highway about 6 years ago camping all the way have to do that again soon... I was even "Hyderized" (Google it). But where I live here in B.C. is just a little slice of heaven, have been here for 20 years with my little family in a small town in the mountains... Camping and fishing is great... right here. Come and join us sometime.

CandiceMc likes this.
  8. Fordiesel250

Fordiesel250 Member

My place is Alaska. My Dad and two sons were discussing going there and my Father passed away with a heart attack before we could make it happen.

9. Fordiesel250

Fordiesel250 Member

Alaska is my choice

10. strangiato

strangiato Member

Banff

11. CandiceMc

CandiceMc New Member

The Yukon without a doubt. I’ve been photographing abandoned buildings for 15+ years and have been dying to photograph the history of the Yukon backcountry and the amazing landscapes. Just recently bought my own TT after growing up with one as a child - I’m hoping it will give me more freedom to roam our magnificent country.

12. PA-Scott

PA-Scott Active Member

For my personally it would be either Alaska or somewhere in Canada, definitely away from city light pollution so the sky's would be clear and I could watch the magic of the northern lights as they dance across the sky exciting the imagination of my childish mind. Making me feel like a wee-lad just gazing upward and wondering how we got so lucky to have this beautiful form of entertainment and it's 100% natural, not man made like Disney or Hollywood!

13. JunieB

JunieB Active Member

I have a hankering to go to Santa Fe, New Mexico for some reason. Maybe because it's dry, and where I live is wet. The summers look not too hot, also. My only trips to the southwest so far, have been flying ones.