Potty help- again

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by Ntk37, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Ntk37

Ntk37 Member

i posted earlier about not being able to get any water into the full spout. When I tried it inside, water came into the bowl so I figured I was all good.

This morning there is NO water coming into the bowl, and I still can’t get any to go down the fill spout.

As far as I can see there is no water in the fresh water level indicator, nor was there any yesterday.

This is my first time trying to use the toilet so this is all new to me. I feel like every day I have a new question !

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

The fill spout on the ford toilets is tricky. Water will come out the fill spout before its filled. I push the hose into the fill a bit and dont turn the spigot on to much. So lower pressure and in the fill spout a bit. If you remove the site tube, water will come out of it if the tank is full. Is your toilet ellectric flush or bellows? Sometimes the pumps go, or the tubes get clogged or come off inside the tank.

3. Sjm9911

The water tank in the pup is not conected to the water tank in theford toilets.

HappyTraveler likes this.
  4. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Pull down on the sight tube until it releases from the upper rubber, then tip it outward to see if there's actually any water in tank. Do you hear the pump run when you press on the "flush button?" You can use a hand held spray bottle to rinse the bowl in "emergencies."

5. Ntk37

Ntk37 Member

I hear the pump run when I push the water button, but no water comes out anymore.

6. Sjm9911

So , 1st check to see if you uave water. Then check to see if the pump is connected in the tank. If both of those are correct, check the pump to see if it is actually pumping, or just making noise.

7. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Just keep adding water slowly. The tube is U shaped and will hold water but if you're level and you keep adding it slowly it will flow through. Watch the clear sight tube to know when it's full.

Ntk37 likes this.