Yes the 2021 rally was just over a month ago, but planning needs to start and the earlier the better.. Decisions need to be made.. first and foremost is the dates.. do we keep the 2022 rally on the weekend of or following Canada Day or do we move ahead by 1 weekend or move it back by one weekend.? (Canada Day weekend is a Friday in 2022) Location is the next item.. do we keep it along the 400/hwy 11 area like we have been of do we completely move it, more Eastwards or Northwards? In 2022 Canada Day is on a Friday, which means most will have a 3 day weekend.. Personally I wouldn't mind holding the rally at a place like Grundy, Samuel (providing they have power restored) , Driftwood, Canisbay or even back at Arrowhead again.. BUT this is about where YOU want to try.. Heck if people are willing and able even Marten River or Voyageur are possibilities.. So start thinking, reservation window opens in roughly 7 months.