Printable PUP Logo?

Discussion in 'Hey PUP Staff, Let me tell you what I think!' started by RotnMom, Jul 26, 2011.

1. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

HOWDY STAFF!

I'm heading out tomorrow for 5 days of HOT camping. Was wondering if there is a good jpg of the PUP logo I can post in my bunkend? I want to buy a banner at some point, but not enough cash right now. But the campground is FULL this week, so I thought I'd see if I got any hits by putting a photo up...page sized!

Thanks!
    Pam

2. Michoshisho

Michoshisho Member

I'd love it as well. Logo with a box in the middle where I can put my screen name. May even put it in poor man's lamination (clear shelving paper).

2009 Coleman Sun Valley [PUC][TV] 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

3. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

4. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Active Member

Steve you are definitely "the man" ! I don't know of any other forum that would put that out there for it's members...especially when the forum sells merchandise !

5. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Well, I like to think that I can trust that people will do the right thing. I'm a trusting person but that has come back to bite me more then a few times.

6. electronflux

electronflux Member

I have an idea for a new item in the shop...wooden nickels with the pup logo on them.

As a cacher i have seen these in caches as signature items.

They could be given to a fellow pup camper that doesn't know about the portal. If someone were to give one to me, it would be something that would make me remember to check out the portal later, when I got home, more than a business card.

They could also be made as a souvenir for a PUP sponsored rally or something like that.

7. dgarbers

dgarbers New Member

That's a cool idea, ElectronFlux! My kids would love to take those geocaching!
    I'd also be happy with a link to a page of Pup "Business" cards to print out. I actually made a "business" card that I hand out with several urls on it - one is for this site! We meet so many people when we are camping or traveling and so many times we've needed to write out a url - it's nice to have a card.

8. tjwagers

tjwagers Member

Around here we call those "round too-its" [:D]

9. flyweed

flyweed New Member

what I would like to see is a PUP plate...for those of us that don't actually need a real license plate...I'd like to mount a fake or vanity plate there instead, and a PUP logo plate would be awesome.

Dan

10. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Yes, thank you Steve! I honestly plan to buy a window sign & some bumper stickers or such....prolly another 2-3 weeks. Would never take advantage! :)

Thanks again!!

[:D]