Prior Van Dweller

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ultralite, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Ultralite

Ultralite New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Phoenix. I have been living in my '05 Honda Element for 10 months and yesterday purchased a Viking Little Gasser for just $150. I'm planning on resealing the roof and fixing a few holes in the canvas, giving the interior a good coat of killz and then taking my whole set up to a work camping job for the summer.

It started pouring here in Illinois after a week of 60's temps so I'm not going to open her up just yet, but I'll post more photos soon.

Attached Files:

2. terry1419

terry1419 Active Member

Welcome to the forum from N. Central IL. This site will be a great help in helping you make your new pup dry and weather tight. Lots of good free advice and tips from a great group of people.

3. Adirondack PUP

Adirondack PUP Active Member

Welcome from a fellow Viking owner!

4. Keith Hawkins

Keith Hawkins Active Member

Welcome to the portal where you will find lots of great advice and even better people.

May I suggest you put the make, model, year of your Tow Vehicle (TV) and your Pop Up (PUP) in your signature line. This way, when you have questions people will more easily be able to answer without asking the same question over and over again.

Happy Camping!

5. Ultralite

Ultralite New Member

Hello and thank you for the welcomes. I cracked open the PUP today for the first time and sadly most of her is destined for the dump. Im honestly considering a mirco house build from the ground up.

6. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

Keep us posted with your progress! What an adventure!

7. Ultralite

Ultralite New Member