Propane Connection to Stove and Furnace

sawdusty

San Antonio
Nov 9, 2014
San Antonio
The PO disconnected the stove at the galley due to not ever using it and the connection where a hose would attach then attach to the stove was not capped. Are the stove and furnace fed off of the same line? Pup is in storage and this just came to mind.

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Same main line, YES .. Main line will run from the tongue to the most rear appliance whether that is the fridge, stove or furnace.. the other two appliances will TEE off the main line..

By looking under the pup you should see the main line and the branch lines running to the appliances..

sawdusty

San Antonio
Nov 9, 2014
San Antonio
Snow said:
Same main line, YES .. Main line will run from the tongue to the most rear appliance whether that is the fridge, stove or furnace.. the other two appliances will TEE off the main line..

By looking under the pup you should see the main line and the branch lines running to the appliances..

I really appreciate your quick response. Very helpful. Wish I could get on the ground and inspect the lines, but will find someone who can should I decide to use the furnace. I'm still scratching my head about why the PO would remove the hose!

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
The hose might have been leaking.. I know in our pup the inside quick disconnect shut-off lever could easily get turned and sometimes there would be enough leakage to set off the propane detector.