Pup-less. Feeling empty and melencholy.

tsubeta04

Sep 27, 2014
So the wife and I after a few short months decided to sell our pup. Today we saw it drive away with a new owner. Didn't think I'd be this sad. The wife actually teared up.

We are happy because it went to a good family of four with two kids. Definitely happy for them as they will be able to really enjoy it. We took solace in knowing we are headed to the dark side. Haven't even told the wife about the ice cream.

My wife's first question when I presented the idea of the dark side was, "can we still go to the rallies?"

I'm off to change my signature.....

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Yep, dark siders are required to bring ice cream and warm, fresh baked cookies to all rallies! [LOL]

Seriously, as long as you love to camp, you are welcome around the campfire!

Happy camping!
Diane

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
We moved to a TT last fall (the cost of continuing to camp with my bad back), and plan on attending rallies.
We may provide ice cream, our TT doesn't have an oven, so doubt the cookies will be freshly baked.

natedog_37

Apr 19, 2011
I like to think we have Cake. LOL Looks like my pup will be signed over to the new owner this weekend. Not going to lie I will be sad.

natedog_37

Apr 19, 2011
Hard side trailers have a fridge and frezzer ;) so we can bring the ice cream and not have it melt ;)

tsubeta04

Sep 27, 2014
natedog_37 said:
Hard side trailers have a fridge and frezzer ;) so we can bring the ice cream and not have it melt ;)

U guys moving to a tt?

Good luck. Now that it's sunk in, It's a bit easier to deal with.

Now onto searching for that tt....

2012 jayco jay series 1206
2008 GMC Sierra

natedog_37

Apr 19, 2011
tsubeta04 said:
U guys moving to a tt?

Good luck. Now that it's sunk in, It's a bit easier to deal with.

Now onto searching for that tt....

2012 jayco jay series 1206
2008 GMC Sierra

Yeah we moved up the week before Xmas. Been sitting in storage and I am going nuts!!!! Been out there ever 2 weeks just to look at it ROFL good thing it is less than a mile from my place.

Going to be upper 30's this week told the guy that was the Pup I should be able to open her up so he can see it. Going to be sad, but I do love all the space the TT gives us.

Txbum

Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh
Mar 25, 2013
Gabe, no problems with rallies, well just one, you have to have a open house !...Hey I can bring my teardrop baby ( dark side) ...besides...I hear Skeeter's going DARK soon. [LOL]