Quality of Trail Manor Campers

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by randy_1981, Jul 14, 2019.

1. randy_1981

randy_1981 New Member

I am considering upgrading to a Trail Manor camper, and I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them. I’m specifically interested in their overall quality, and what I might be able to expect from a unit thats around 5 years old. I’m looking forward to hearing from you folks, thanks!

Adina*Moo likes this.
  2. Adina*Moo

Adina*Moo New Member

Those are so cool! I looked at those too but they’re pretty pricey if I recall. I wondered about them also, time it seems like there are a lot of points they could get leaks but I’m excited to see what kind of answers you get or if anyonehere has had one.

3. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

There's at least one member here that has one. At retirement we intend to step up to a Trailmanor. Everyone I've talk to with one hasn't had a quality complaint. One complain about length of time to setup, a few complaints about weight, and a couple about price.

4. nhcaveman

nhcaveman Barrington, NH

I like Trailmanor, and they are pricey. The biggest issue in my opinion is that I think they've been in and out of business and had three different owners over the past few years.

jmkay1 likes this.
  5. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Not sure about your RV shops, but my RV shop doesn't know anything about a trail Manors so if something on it breaks that is strictly
    a trail Manor component it will be on me to fix. Assuming I know where to find parts. Same goes for my popup but you spend $$$ more for the trail Manor than on a popup. I really love trail Manors but was not lucky to find any used that wasn't over a 10 hour drive from me. New is way way way over budget for me and Weight will be a problem for me as well. I still love them I just don't think it will be very cost effective.