Quebec Campgrounds that allow dogs?

Discussion in 'Quebec' started by Tulip, May 7, 2019.

1. Tulip

Tulip Active Member

Hi
    I am looking for some Quebec campgrounds that have a provincial park feel but which will accept dogs. We are looking for something near Gatineau for the May long weekend and then something within about 3 hours of Ottawa for the summer. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Gatineau Park is right there.. My understanding is they have rescinded the ban on dogs.. be worth a call to the Park to find out.. About 45 minutes, mayeb less, there is Voyageur P.P. .. If you want to join us for the Ontario "Kick Off to Summer" Rally May 2-4 weekend, we are going to be at Restoule P.P. be about 3.5 - 4 hours from Ottawa.. Park is 40 minutes South of North Bay..

Tulip likes this.
  3. Tulip

Tulip Active Member

THanks
    I was on the Gatineau site last night and they still reference no pets allowed but I will call. My twins turn 18 on the long weekend so my son is looking to be in Quebec for his first legal beer. But thanks for the invite!
    My dad actually owns a seasonal campground not too far from Ottawa so if we get stuck we can stay with him and just drive into QC but I am feeling the need to get out camping if we can.

4. megcabra

megcabra Well-Known Member

Tulip likes this.
  5. Tulip

Tulip Active Member