question about light bulbs in `99 Utah

Discussion in 'Lighting, Interior and Exterior' started by Gancamper, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Gancamper

Gancamper New Member

I want to buy some LED lights, but the pup isn't available to check out what kind of bulbs are in it. Can anyone please tell me what kind of base is in the interior lights for a 1999 Coleman Utah?

Thanks in advance.

2. IndyRick

IndyRick Active Member

Hi Gancamper. Some time I should start a thread about dumb questions. A rare few are, but most, including yours, are not. However, you'll get quality answers sooner if you pay more attention to the thread title. I'd recommend using something like "Help with Bulb Type for 1999 Coleman Interior Lights". If no one provides you with a direct answer (I can't), I'd suggest you consider taking s bulb to an auto parts store to see if they can identify the bulb's base. They may even have LED replacements. Also, replacing the entire fixture is not difficult, if you're handy.

3. Gancamper

Gancamper New Member

Thanks for the suggestions Rick. If I had my trailer here, I'd do it no problem. It just still up north for a week or so... hence the question about bulb type. I am sure I can replace the whole shebang, but would like to avoid that for cost and time sake if I can. :)

4. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

I did a quick search, I think they are 1141 bulbs. I don't have a Coleman though, just did a Google search and that is what I came up with.

5. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

Your 1999 Utah would have 1141 bulbs with a BA15S base.