Question for you techies...

tdiller

Aug 25, 2016
Here's another Idea. Rip them and store them to say google drive or microsofts version of it. access and play them on your cell phone and screen cast from your phone to your tv if your tv is capable of it. The one in my trailer is not so I just screen cast it to a roku stick connected to the tv. Less stuff to bring along and hopefully you'll have cell service where you are to get to them.

tdiller

Aug 25, 2016
Here's a few suggestions: Rip your DVD's and upload them to a cloud type service. When you purchase Apple products, you must create an iCloud account. Some services provide unlimited storage (preferred) but not all do so watch for that since you may incur some charges or subscription fees. In order to watch your movies, you would need an internet connection to access the cloud and view from your device. Another option is to pay for a streaming type service, like Netflix or the just released Disney+. In both cases you will require an internet connection plus electricity (or Inverter). We purchased a small 17" flat screen TV that has a built-in DVD player. Comes with remote and works great considering you have access to power. We watch movies outdoors, next to the fire and a long extension cord!
Disney+ is already plagued with tech issues and hackers.

BillyMc

Super Active Member
Mar 25, 2018
South Carolina
Disney+ is already plagued with tech issues and hackers.
Wish they would have just made a deal with an established streaming service. Even if it was a couple dollars more a month to add it I would be more likely to sign up. Already have Prime, Hulu+, and Prime.