quiet harbor freight 2 stroke generator video

Discussion in 'Power - Site Power/Batteries/Generators/Solar' started by turborich, Jul 30, 2011.

1. turborich

turborich Active Member

2. Woodzeke

Woodzeke New Member

I wonder how bad it overheats in the summer. I guess you carry the casket looking box on top of you roof. My $800 Honda delivers all the power I need, don't know why he compared it to the $2600 unit. I have seen baffle boxes that were much smaller and folded it up for transport. Most of the baffle boxes I have seen were open on at least one end they actually redirected the sound and kept the elements off the unit. Why would you need the baffle box in the winter with your only neighbor that far away?

3. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

It's pretty clear that he's not taking that arrangement anywhere. The trailer had a permanent wood deck in front. and that wooden box would be a monster to move at the dimensions he stated. Why would he need it with the neighbor that far away? I'd say not only because the HF genny is so loud that the neighbor would complain but also because it would be unbearable to hear that thing right outside your trailer. As for winter, well, sound carries better in colder air.