Rallies....

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by cuckoo, Dec 14, 2015.

1. cuckoo

cuckoo Active Member

Just sending out a short Thanks, Rant, or Blessing all wrapped in one... Back in 2009 we purchased our old Coleman... Wasn't much to look at but she got us out there... Joined the forum and lurked around gaining information. FC mentioned trying to get a FL Rally going. Well it did. And it did ...so for many years. Started with 8 campers and then the numbers grew and grew. Other wagon masters stepped up and hosted and all were a great time. Steve actually made it down for one of the rallies. Friends were made and some were lost but all in all my wife and I are truly blessed to have met many "Friends" from these events. Side trips have been made, get togethers have been done, an just simple visiting and socializing... Watching kids grow and new ones being born. Getting those phone calls in tough and good times. Thank you too all whom have supported us in the past and yet to come in the future. Thank you Steve for the card it was NEVER expected. The friends we have gained are PRICELESS... Thanks to all that have supported us and helped in the past and Merry Christmas to everyone...

2. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Could not have stated it better myself....

3. ccptbo

ccptbo Well-Known Member

So sweet! Very nicely said.