Ready For Snow And Cold To Go Away!!!

mainahman

All the worlds indeed a stage
Oct 2, 2009
We're due for a "dry" forecast, however a couple more weeks of waking up to 8 degrees to go to work with.,

West Coast Canuck

Jumped to the dark side ......
Mar 3, 2005
West Coast Canuck said:
Yes!!!!
.....just watched the weather forecast.......Sun all week!!!! Hopefully this will be the last of the white stuff...
Spoke too soon, wife says more snow this weekend.....we shall see.... [:(O]

camper2009

May 29, 2012
I have something in the area of 3ft of snow between me (on the deck) and my trailer about 5 feet away from the deck. Its -12 C right now at almost noon.. Sun is shining and its probably melted about a cup full of water on my whole property. Sick to death of snow as we have had it steady since mid November.. Camping is like 3 months or more away in this area.
Oh well I guess I can dream about it for now..

Bullfrog Bheer

Super Active Member
Feb 19, 2010
Central Wisconsin
This winter has worn out its welcome, that's for sure.
They said on the news we've set a record for most below zero days in a winter.
Right now our day time highs aren't even reaching what our normal lows should be.

This morning...-21. [:O] That's the temp...NOT wind chill.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
just watched the news tonight they said light snow during the day sunday then heavy snow sunday night into Monday afternoon with left over bands through Monday evening. 7-12 inches expected in the Pittsburgh region.

mainahman

All the worlds indeed a stage
Oct 2, 2009
Somehow my part of Maine is missing that TIton storm. I think we're due to get a dusting to an inch.

Jflyboym

Mar 17, 2013
We have an ice and snow storm on the way tomorrow. Could be a bad one. I love snow but I'm ready for spring.

West Coast Canuck

Jumped to the dark side ......
Mar 3, 2005
Well, today we got 3 "....apparently the system grazed us...we were supposed to get 4-10"...hoping to get inti the TT to finish my LED conversion...i already had 6 installed and have 8 more to go. It is not cheap....so dar $360.00. I am converting all the exterior clearance and tail lights to LED too.

Unstable_Tripod

Well, there's your problem!
May 20, 2008
Seattle, Washington
It's been nearly 60 here the last couple of days and we've had a lot of rain. There's been some local flooding. I know how badly all of you folks in the Midwest and East want to get rid of your snow but hope for a slow Spring melt, not a fast one that will cause flooding.

wapwap

Aug 15, 2011
A slow melt would be good. Otherwise the 6 foot plus of snow covering my yard will flood my house! Now an indoor swimming pool would be an awesome amenity to add to my house, however that's not how I'd like to do it. But for the moment, I'm just excited that the forecast for today has a high temp of 35. It'll feel almost tropical!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
We need gentle moisture, but I am still ready for warmer temperatures. For some reason, the cold has really gotten to me this year, and it is not anywhere near as bad as a lot of you - I must be getting old. I'm still glad I moved to NM from WNY all those years ago.
We got a bit of rain this week, and the mountains outside of town had new snow. The northern mountains and Colorado have fared better for snow fall, but in general NM is in severe drought. We'll see how it all effects camping season - and chile crops, etc. etc.

Even though I won't be camping, I am looking forward to going to Tucson next week. Our first camping trip is not until late April,but if the weather is OK, we may go to Bandelier NM at the end of this month.