Recommendation for a Privacy Shelter

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by Rocket Don, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Rocket Don

Rocket Don Member

I bought a privacy shelter for use with a Porta potty and or shower. I decided to do a little test to see what kind of "shadow show" one would make if using it at night. OOO La La, what a show! Though it is possible to position the light so there are no shadows, it is also possible to cast some very clear (and somewhat explicit shadows on the wall of the shelter (like if using it for a shower)). I'm no prude, but I am buying this for privacy.

That one is going back. Can anyone offer some suggestions for a make/model that won't become a shadow theater? By the way the comments on Amazon said that one wouldn't project shadows - not so.

I prefer the style that pops up like a window sunshade type thing, not the external frame style. I've got some storage constraints.

I did a search and all the discussions that came up are at least 10 years old.

Thanks in advance,

Don

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

I bought one from Cabela's years age like this one.
    [​IMG]

3. Anthony Hitchings

Anthony Hitchings Well-Known Member Silver Supporting Member

we bought a unit similar to popupsteve’s. Its bulky and heavy - tho nice and solid when erected. Its not likely to ge much use on account of being too bulky and heavy.

grandpa mikey likes this.
  4. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member Silver Supporting Member

You need a shelter in a shelter.