Recommendations for replacing sink faucet

Galaxie Girl

Jun 26, 2022
Recently bought a 2012 Jayco model 1207. The sink faucet has hot and cold handles and a very short neck. We'd like to replace it with a faucet with a somewhat longer neck and lever handles instead of knobs. Is it ok to use a standard small sink faucet like from Home Depot (as long as it's not too tall so we can still fold the galley down without breaking the faucet)? It appears to only have 2 holes it mounts to, not the standard 3 holes like a home bathroom sink faucet.


New Member
Jun 25, 2022
My new camper has a shallow sink, and tall faucet like you describe. We haven’t used it yet, but I imagine water will spray all over outside the sink. It seems someone added a hand sprayer. That might be a good option for you.


Active Member
May 27, 2015
NE Pennsylvania
I just bought a replacement faucet for the same reason as you stated. I paid $39.00 for it off Amazon. Here is the link, hope this helps.

1656337103110.png Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Faucet GGStudy 2 Handles 4 Inches Centerset Faucet Sink Bathroom Vanity Faucet with Drain Assembly and Supply Hose Lavatory Faucet Mixer Double Handle Tap Deck Mounted



Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
I replaced mine with an American Standard one that also has a pull out sprayer. It is not like a kitchen one - it was sold as a lavatory faucet. It is higher than my old one, with the added benefit of having a hose inside so I can easily fill water bottles. I am pretty sure it has been discontinued but you might find a similar one out there. I love it, and if I ever get rid of the pup I am keeping the faucet and putting a cheap bar faucet back in like it came with.