Remodelling

Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by Jx3, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Jx3

Jx3 New Member

We have taken the PUP out for 3 weekends since we've purchased it 3 months ago, and we have weeded out what works and what doesn't work for us. The first thing we did was remove the rooftop A/C and install a 12v FanTastic fan.
    90% of the time we use power. We don't cook or wash dishes in our camper so there was no need for the galley sink or fridge, I removed the gas lines for both the stove and fridge.
    I spliced into the rooftop ac line and ran another fused ac circuit for a dorm fridge and a microwave.
    That leaves me with what to do with the DC/LPG fridge and galley sink/tank. I posted on Craigslist no responses. I'm hoping somebody, close by can use these items. I would hate to take the stuff to the city dump.
    j

Attached Files:

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Looks good so far!

3. Jx3

Jx3 New Member

thanks, we're going take her to Yellowstone next month so we want to make sure it's just right. We are leaving for a 5 day shakedown tomorrow, last one before we leave.

momofEAP and Sjm9911 like this.
  4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

The microwave looks factory. Lol. Have fun on the trip, I'm hopeing to get out Thursday myself.