Replacement shower curtain and track for 2006 starcraft 13t

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by Chad Larson, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Chad Larson

Chad Larson New Member

I am looking for a replacement shower curtain and track for my 2006 starcraft 13t. I was missing when I bought the trailer and I am having difficulty find a new one.

Any suggestions on where I can buy one?

shower rail.jpg

2. ThunderMitchell

ThunderMitchell New Member

I can't speak to the track (although I ran across a lot of them in my search for a curtain) BUT I had a heck of a time finding a "special" curtain for our shower (07 Fleetwood Niagara). I ended up buying a regular water resistant fabric shower curtain with grommet holes. I had the good fortune of having the old (nasty) one to measure but it really just ended up being the length of a regular shower curtain. The width was wider by a factor of 1.5 so I actually bought two shower curtains, cut one in half and sewed that to the full size one. (Your track may be a more standard width.) I also hemmed the fabric between the grommets and the top of the curtain to ensure that the short clips will fit into the grommets. The clip types I have look just like yours though I can't say they are exactly the same size. Disclaimer: I have not yet installed the new curtain; that will happen on our next trip but I am fairly confident it will work. Anything is better than the garbage bag-type curtain that was in there before! Good luck!