Reserve America - pre-registration form question

Discussion in 'Reservation Systems' started by KY_Wildcat, May 29, 2013.

1. KY_Wildcat

KY_Wildcat Member

I got an email after booking a site for next weekend asking to pre-register. It just ask for pet information and rv details. It looks like they want my pup license plate number, but does not have a place for my tv plate. Does anyone know if this is correct, should I fill in my pup plate? I wouldn't care but we will be arriving around 7 on Friday and I would like to go ahead and register.

2. Camper Jo

Camper Jo Member

Hi. I usually fill it out. I think it saves time when I get there. I thought mine asked for TV information, but I don't remember. I may have filled that out when I reserved the site. But I do think it saves time.

Hope you have a great time camping!!

3. daveo1289

daveo1289 Active Member

Different state CG's want different info. Here in NYS, they want the TV info including plate # along with the camper length and plate #. Also # of people and pets on the site. KY camp grounds may want different info.

4. jjkach

jjkach New Member

For Florida State Parks, RA only asks for type of camping unit, length, number of people, vehicles and pets.

5. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Fill out the info they ask for, it saves time when you go to check in ... And once your in the system for that campground any subsequent visits will have a fast easy check in too ...