Rhino Liner

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by cfmx, May 12, 2014.

1. cfmx

cfmx New Member

Anyone have any experience w/ RV Roof Rhino Liner? Considering it for our Roo.
    We camp at sites that have low limbs and I worry about ripping the rubber roof.
    Like the thought of no maintenance as well.

2. Old_Geezer

Old_Geezer Well-Known Member

I might consider it for an old roof.

You have a 2014? Its a sure fire way to void your roof warranty, which only covers the membrane itself and not the labor or sealants so its basically worthless regardless.

There are plenty of older RV's out there with roofs 10+ year old which do not leak, and when they do its usually the sealants failing somewhere and not the membrane breaking down or tearing. I wouldn't worry too much about the TPO membrane on your Roo, you will break all the other roof mounted items off before ripping it with a tree limb. And by the time the membrane is bad in 10 years or so you probably won't have the same camper, and if you do by then it will have way more issues than the roof. These things are not built to last forever.