Robbers' Cave State Park

Discussion in 'Oklahoma' started by froggie, Sep 22, 2012.

1. froggie

froggie New Member

Anybody been there, got any comments on this park/

2. VonValterstein

VonValterstein Member

I have "camped" at the group camps at Robbers Cave (no camper) twice now. I absolutely love this park! There are so many trails and things to do there - and they are very pet friendly as long as you clean up their messes!
    I have never seen their campgrounds up close to know how good the sites are and what the amenities are... but hopefully I will change that later this year. Once I get my pop-up I plan on going back down there for a weekend.

3. froggie

froggie New Member

We finally made the trip to Robbers Cave. Absolutely loved it. Nice sites, great trails, super friendly people. We stayed in the Old Circle loop. The other loop is basically just a parking lot. Only negative was the bath house. Not heated and pretty rundown. Very picturesque though.

4. CajunAWACS

CajunAWACS New Member

This was our first PUP outing. Agree with Old Circle Loop. The kids loved the pool. Rented kayaks for and afternoon. Nice trip all around.