Rockwood changing exterior colors

Discussion in 'A-Frame PopUps' started by Tom and Teresa, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Tom and Teresa

Tom and Teresa Member

I noticed the new 2020 Rockwood A-frames have changed their pretty exterior color scheme to look more like the A Liner. A Liners are fine, but I liked the different colors. Oh well...we LOVE our 2016 Rockwood...have really made it ours with making it super user and storage friendly and adding some cool interior decals! We have also made wonderful memories! One more trip then closing it up for winter.

2. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

Couple of cans of spray paint will enable you to select your own color scheme [8D]...got our Aliner on consignment, but will probably go get it soon & garage it for the winter, then maybe sell in the spring; we had a primitive site for this weekend in section C, but Monica has to be in her office all day Friday, so we transferred the dates...I'll get her to text you, may be able to come up Saturday morning for a bit to see y'all...not sure why Aliner went w/ darker colors (blue & red), I like the reflective properties of lighter colors...

Tom and Teresa likes this.
  3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

I saw a dark navy blue A frame camped next to me. I thought it was cute but couldn’t help but think how hot it could get once the sun starts beating down on it in the summer. If you camp off grid how hot does it make it inside. I think I would want to stick with the white or cream vrs the dark mainly because I wouldn’t want the extra heat it’s bound to generate. That’s just me though.

Econ, Tom and Teresa and Rik Peery like this.
  4. Tom and Teresa

Tom and Teresa Member

5. Tom and Teresa

Tom and Teresa Member

We hope to see you guys Rik and Monica!

Rik Peery likes this.
  6. Tom and Teresa

Tom and Teresa Member

Yes, I’ve seen other campers too that are very dark...like the deep red, dark green, etc...while very pretty, it does seem like they’d be incredibly hot in the summer!