RockyRoo's Great Western Adventure!

RockyRoo

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD
Jun 8, 2012
Colleen, if you really feel frisky you guys could always get a room somewhere for the night and come over to the campground to visit. Mike really shouldn't be setting up and tearing down right now anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
Lol, I do the work! I've got him on restricted duty for now. Like usual, I have to figure out the dogs but we might just do that!

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
As Eric pointed out, with the extra hour we should be there between 7 and 8 I would guess at the latest. Not sure what we will do for dinner. Once we get there though I really don't intend to do much, just drop the jacks and beds and maybe get some chairs out of the truck. Other than that, we should be free to relax and enjoy company if anyone wants to swing by and visit.

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
I'm trying to swap shifts Friday, if that works I might show up WITH dinner...

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
I don't think anyone would complain about THAT! How often do you get to show up at a campground and have dinner delivered?

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
Y'all would be welcome at the bar, we do REALLY good burgers, but it's a 45 minute drive.

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Not sure Michelle will up for another 45 each way In the car, she will have already been running since 5am. That said, I'm sure she will be up for company.

Sent from my iPhone

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
Kinda figured, thus if I'm available the offer to deliver. I take it liftoff is after work for her.

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
The goal is to have the truck and trailer in the front yard when she gets home, have her park her car, use the potty, get in the truck and start rolling.

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
WooHoo---Confirmed for Friday and Saturday! Been checking it all day and someone must have cancelled. Site #103 [CP]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Lol. You are cracking me up. Did you cancel your other sites or are you actually considering Charlie's suggestion?

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
Colleen, same invite to you. I work Saturday during the day, easy drive. Also accessible to public transport if you want to meet up with the DD.

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
I haven't cancelled anything yet. At least I can spend one night on the Great Adventure!

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
My Friday ressies were for Pine Lake---remember we were leaving much earlier than you.