RockyRoo's Great Western Adventure!

RockyRoo

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD
Jun 8, 2012
mamabean5 said:
Lol, haven't told DH yet. I might be solo!

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] You haven't told him you aren't going on the Adventure yet, or to Indiana Dunes? [;)]

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
I know it will be soooo tempting to follow you guys on Saturday morning, but alas, we can't. [emoji20]

Lisa0nly

Lifelong Camper
Aug 5, 2011
SE Wisconsin
Come on over to Pine Lake we other there Friday night and Sat.

Jay I'm certain Josh can show you all kinds of tricks with iOS [emoji12]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
mamabean5 said:
My Friday ressies were for Pine Lake---remember we were leaving much earlier than you.

Thought you guys were staying near Davenport Friday night for some reason and doing some touring before meeting up with us Saturday evening.

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
We were driving to Davenport, exploring in the afternoon, then spending the night at pine lake.

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
We decided that with 3 kids in the backseat we should probably find some entertainment for them so we got a hotspot for the truck. Should make the trip much smoother and keep the kids from fighting all the time. [;)]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
eh, I actually see the back seat rotating frequently due to the center position not being the most comfortable

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
I had a suburban for many years but other than a rare occasion I don't need this kind of space anymore. That said, there is much more room in the back seat of this truck than I have ever seen in any other truck, including Sub's. Originally they were going to follow us but then decided to just ride with us.

Sent from my iPhone

snc10152011

Jul 11, 2014
We did a lone 1 week trip last Labor day week to Mt. Rushmore. was an amazing trip. We went to a local hot spot called the 'Hippie Hole' and jumped off of the water fall at about 35 ft high into very cold clear water.
Planning to go back that way may be next year.

Lisa0nly

Lifelong Camper
Aug 5, 2011
SE Wisconsin
My Verizon phone is now a hot spot :)

If the kids don't behave or need some separation there is always the back seat of the van [;)]

at least on the way out....you need to collect them for your ride home [}:)]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
My vzw phone can be used as one too but for several reasons we decided to go with the dedicated device instead.

Listen, once they are in your van there are no give backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
If Pat can drive send him on over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts