RockyRoo's Great Western Adventure!

Lisa0nly

Lifelong Camper
Aug 5, 2011
SE Wisconsin
Did you ever hear the story about DH sheering off the side mirror on our van??? Backing up TO the camper [:O] [:O]

Let him pull the Roo-ster? GOOD LUCK [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

RockyRoo

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD
Jun 8, 2012
Are you offering to drive your truck or her van? She might let you drive her van for free. [;)]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
I know you CAN, but I think poor Nathan is desperately trying to grab hold of a reason to justify to Eileen his going without her. [;)]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
You had better just let me try it out for you first Colleen, you know, to make sure it is safe and meets all stringent quality control standards. If it passes my demanding tests then I'll clear it for delivery to Sugarloaf. [;)]

golfnate07

Love 2 Camp
Jul 22, 2011
I know already it wont work out, but we have been talking about making this trip, and this would be so perfect...

I do not have the vacation time, Eileen has no vacation time and is working additional hours these days...

We will need to plan something in the future! :)

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Get a doctor's note for 2 weeks, i hear there is a terrible flu going around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
Nathan, come down to the Dunes and grab Jays site Saturday night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfnate07

Love 2 Camp
Jul 22, 2011
Thats the other problem, we wanted to do that and come down Friday to see all of you, but we have a wedding all day Saturday...

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
RockyRoo said:
You had better just let me try it out for you first Colleen, you know, to make sure it is safe and meets all stringent quality control standards. If it passes my demanding tests then I'll clear it for delivery to Sugarloaf. [;)]

I feel like royalty! I have my own taste-tester! [LOL]

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Playing with the jetpack, this thing is pretty cool. Super easy to set up and I actually think it might be faster than my cable internet, with one device anyway. Should be interesting to see how it does with multiple devices.

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
mamabean5 said:
I feel like royalty! I have my own taste-tester! [LOL]

It seemed to have cut off the line that said "if there is any left" [}:)] [}:)] [}:)] [}:)] [}:)]

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
Look what's happening on Saturday at Indiana Dunes! Cool!

ca1986f8f4ff03b2537feb88314bdff6.jpg

Lisa0nly

Lifelong Camper
Aug 5, 2011
SE Wisconsin
TODAY!!

The adventure begins today.........
we hope to pull out by 3 [::)] - DH works til 2 then gets home and hope to just get him to change and in the car.

See you tomorrow night Roo! :) [CP] We'll leave a light on [CP]

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Well, after months of planning today is D-day (that's for Departure [;)]). Please post along the way so we are able to follow your progress. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers on this amazing adventure.

Hopefully next year we all will be able to make an extended trip to the UP! [:D]

Be safe and my love to all,
Diane

P.S. Take your blankets (I made you), it gets cool in 'them there hills' at night. [;)]