RockyRoo's Great Western Adventure!

novagirl

retired camper
Jul 13, 2011
Kelly, I tried to find you on Facebook to look at your pictures but couldn't. :(

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
novagirl said:
Kelly, I tried to find you on Facebook to look at your pictures but couldn't. :(

Same here Melissa, maybe we should PM her our FB names and ask her to 'friend' us. [;)] [LOL]

Diane

campingquilter

Jan 19, 2015
NW chicago burbs
We are leaving Hot Springs today, going to stay in Sioux falls tonight. Stopping at badlands on the way back east. It's been a great trip, bittersweet leaving but I have to say I'm so done with motorcycles right now...

RockyRoo

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD
Jun 8, 2012
How was Hot Springs? We drove thru one day and were not overly impressed but you clearly spent more time there and got a better feel for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campingquilter

Jan 19, 2015
NW chicago burbs
The koa is very nice and clean, the town is small...stopped at the local grocery stores, even had a quilt shop! It's been a good home base for driving to the parks, etc. Really sick of bikers, we had a run in yesterday in Custer State Park...

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
A run in? That sounds like a story waiting to be told. Even when we were there they were already trying to take over the area, and of course they can never do any wrong. Turns out someone was being an idiot and slid their bike right off the edge of the road, which just happened to also be a cliff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

novagirl

retired camper
Jul 13, 2011
Click on my name and it should bring up my home screen. It will say "add friend"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Maybe 2018 or 2019? Where to this time? Yellowstone? Is there anything in the Custer area we missed that we should see as we pass thru? If we are going to drive farther west we should probably try to run longer days next time. The days we did worked well for that trip but squeezing a few more hours in per day would help on a longer trip

RockyRoo

Jun 8, 2012
Oh he will be, he will be 2or 3 years old at that point. Heck, he might even be potty trained by then. By then you will probably have another one on the way. ;)

Latest posts