Please help me make sure I’m not missing anything. When I’m not plugged into shore power, should my DC automatically kick in? Or is there something else I need to do? My control panel flashes four lights (fully charged) for about a tenth of a second and goes to nothing. All 4 lights are constant when on AC. I also have a battery disconnect knob and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to use that whenever going DC or if that is an emergency shut off. The previous owner said he brought the battery in every winter and trickle charged it but maybe it’s a goner. My next step if left to my own devices is to take the battery in to be tested. I hope it’s not an inverter issue! I appreciate any advice!