Roof Sealer AKA Roof Magic ?

Large

Feb 17, 2018
Has anyone used the roof sealer RV Magic ? If so how do you like or dislike it thanks.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
From looking at the reviews etc its a rolled liquid rubber coating. Looks good but what are you trying to fix? Its 100$ or so a gallon.

Econ

Super Active Member
Aug 18, 2019
Deep South
From looking at the reviews etc its a rolled liquid rubber coating. Looks good but what are you trying to fix? Its 100$ or so a gallon.

Is it Kool Seal ?

Kool Seal is a coating you are supposed to mop on single wides to keep them from leaking.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Might be simmiler, it says its made for roofs, pretty much all roofs. The pictures look good but not many rewiews.

Large

Feb 17, 2018
It is similar to flex seal/Kool seal but has a semi gloss finish. Wanting to put it on my 2007rockwood high wall the plastic roof has a lot of spiderweb cracks starting and has yellowed a lot. I put new side boards on last year. https://www.rvroofmagic.com/store/

durhamcamper

Super Active Member
Apr 21, 2010
Pickering, Ontario
I worry about anything with Magic in its name.
That was my first thought. Gimmick products always have the word Magic, Miracle etc. Just because is says 'RV' people assume it's a good product.
There are a lot of these products available for every purpose.
I am a firm believer in dealing with suppliers from whatever industry is related to the issue I am dealing with. In this case I would be talking to or visiting an RV dealer....they know what products work for all repairs. There is never any 'miracle cure'.

davekro

Super Active Member
Aug 30, 2019
SF Bay Area, CA
I have a $60 gallon of Henry Tropi-Cool awaiting application to my aluminum skin roof to plug any pin holes. Spider cracks seem more worrisome than pin holes. :(