The TT we picked up a couple of weeks ago had a roof that had basically not been maintained, ever, and had developed some leaks. It is a rubber TPO roof that , like most of them, had tremendous globs of sealant all over it from the factory. The problem is, that in its 12 years, the POs had never taken care of it, so the sealant had dry rotted, cracked, flaked off, etc. I did some research on how to fix it and decided I would go with Eternabond tape to seal up all seams, around all vents and antenna and cover any tears or holes. After I got that done, I would coat it all with a nice, uniform slathering of Kool Seal. Yesterday afte work, I started on the Eternabond part of the project, and took a few pics of the project's progression. Here is what I started with, lots of old, crappy, dirty sealant. Im actually surprised at how water tight the roof is considering how bad it looked. I wish I could have gotten more pics of the really bad spots, but from these, you can probably imagine. Now, with Eternabond, you can just lay it over the existing sealant, but Im too picky, so I scraped most of it off first. I then cleaned it all thoroughly with Acetone. Here are a couple of pics taken part of the way through the install of the Eternabond. I wish I had time to take more last evening, but I was trying to beat the oncoming darkness. Ill take more before I finish things up later today. Its looking good so far.