RV One Dealer in Des Moines IA thoughts?

PTMinSTL

Feb 19, 2022
I'm considering buying a PUP from RV one in Des Moines. Google reviews have a shocking number of 1 star reviews. Any one deal with RV One in Des Moines first hand? Should I avoid this place like its Camping World?

PopUpSteve

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2002
Southeastern PA
Have to use your best judgment. RV dealer or private sale, you have to know what your looking for and check everything twice.

PTMinSTL

Feb 19, 2022
Yes, but that goes without saying for any purchase of a PUP. I am looking for personal experiences/opinions. Good or Bad

PTMinSTL

Feb 19, 2022
So this dealer has stated it is their policy to do a minimal inspection upon trade in to them but would hold off on a thorough inspection of all items until after the purchase is complete. At that time they could see if things such as water heater, furnace, etc.. are not working and could fix them with their warranty. Is this a huge red flag or just standard policy for most dealers? Their reasoning is that things could get broken as it sits out on their lot and people tour it. I find it incredible that there could be something wrong with it other than something easily visible and not find out until after they get their money.

Latest posts