RV Painting / reconditioning - For Canadians

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by nexus, Feb 1, 2013.

1. nexus

nexus New Member

Canadians.......this is just an FYI........... I am sharing this info to save you the bulls#it I went through.

After some very heavy and long research into painting and reconditioning the campers at a reasonable cost that looks great......here is (tested) the best solution.........

RV places want 106.00 a gallon, Canadian Tire wants 18.00 a quart...............rip off!!!

Our proud Home Hardware has this and it is super fantastic........waterproofing, great sealer, can take a beating......

and............can be used on roof and sidewalls for a great new clean look.

Happy Camping!

http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/Paint-D%C3%A9cor/Maintenance/Caulk-Coatings-Seals/Sealants/Elastomeric/3-78L-Elastomeric-White-RV-Roof-Coating/_/N-ntlo6/R-I2035559

2. camper2009

camper2009 New Member

thanks for the heads up.. don't need it but now I know where to go if/when I might...
    Love Home Hardware stores, in fact we are getting a new one about 2 km away. opening in the spring.. nearest was some 25 kms away before..

G

3. Starcraft Away

Starcraft Away New Member

4. terrabrazilis

terrabrazilis New Member

I just bought a 2010 Rockwood 2317g and it has been on the open weather for quite sometime.

I like to take care of my things, so should I apply something like this during this summer or it's too new for that?

Thanks!

5. nexus

nexus New Member

Terrabrazillis - never too new to protect if you ask me.