SC-Huntington Beach State Park

Discussion in 'South Carolina' started by Camp Wilson, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Camp Wilson

Camp Wilson New Member

We are already planing our 2010 summer trip and have planned to go to Huntington Beach State Park in SC. We have rode through the park several years ago and really like it, however we were not campers at the time so we did not ride through the campground. Does anyone have any suggestions of good campsites or areas of the campground to camp.
    Thanks

2. SCmomma

SCmomma New Member

we stayed there recently on june 26-29th 2009.......we were at site #12.........we were right across the street from the beachfront sites which was fine.........the beachfront sites are not within viewing or hearing range of the ocean so it was just as well..........you can see my pics on webshots under SCmomma........make sure you visit brookgreen gardens and atalaya ( castle on grounds of CG).........makes for a nice day activity.........i would do them on seperate days however........we had a very nice time when we were there........i wrote a review under let me tell you about my trip on the forum.........hope this helped.........SCmomma

ps......make sure and bring shower shoes as the bathrooms are pretty run down........i don't gross out easy like some women so if i say it was kind of gross then believe me, it was beyond most people's gross meter.........haha

3. speckhunter80

speckhunter80 Well-Known Member

4. speckhunter80

speckhunter80 Well-Known Member