Screen room inquiry

Chrisjv

Apr 23, 2018
The PUP we bought came with the outdoor grill that latches on to the outside rail of the camper and a screened in awning room. I have never used either. I had a hard enough time finding replacement parts for my awning. I couldn't imagine trying to find the add-a-room.

Yeah, I have the outside stove top, but wont use it either. Got adapters to hook my tiny grill up to the outside propane stove connection and a 10ft hose to grill away from the awning.

Suzicnm

Apr 15, 2018
For those who don't use an attached screen room, do you prefer the pop up style (kind of like a tent) to put to the side? Possibly for bug free meals? Or are there shade panels that can be added to the sides of the awning for both privacy and temp reduction? I have a Jayco 1995 pup. Thanks!!

roybraddy

Super Active Member
Mar 23, 2016
King George, Virginia
I too have a screen tent... Has the roof and the wrap around screen. I don't have the solid flaps that cover the screened area so everytime it rains everything in side get all wet hehe...

We still set it sometimes as it is another spot to hang out in I reckon...
nL0nK.jpg

Roy's image Cloudland Canyon Trenton, GA

I think we got ours to put over the picnic table but have never done that yet hehe...

Roy Ken
SoQ6BfGm.jpg

roybraddy

Super Active Member
Mar 23, 2016
King George, Virginia
For those who don't use an attached screen room, do you prefer the pop up style (kind of like a tent) to put to the side? Possibly for bug free meals?

We sit outside under the awning a lot eating our meals and have great luck with keeping the bugs at bay by using the large 20-inch portable box fan. They can't fly in the breeze of the fan...

HeZpK.jpg

Roy's image with a 8-inch fan blowing on us...

ioXIOUs.jpg

Roy's image with another setup outside with a fan running...

Thought I had some shots showing the 20-inch BOX Fan hehe... We really do bring one along with us...
B7QpBUw.jpg

Google image

Roy Ken
SoQ6BfGm.jpg

Gail Hawk

Jun 22, 2018
Eagan MN
Good morning - Looks like I have a screen room, but there's no part number on it and I've never used it since I've owned the Bayside. I believe the awning was a 11.3'
I pulled it out of the storage bag yesterday and it's in good condition, although a little dusty.
Send me a PM if you'd like to chat more about it.

Erik

Gail Hawk

Jun 22, 2018
Eagan MN
We just bought a 2005 Bayside and I’m looking for a screen room. Any chance you still have yours.

Gail
Good morning - Looks like I have a screen room, but there's no part number on it and I've never used it since I've owned the Bayside. I believe the awning was a 11.3'
I pulled it out of the storage bag yesterday and it's in good condition, although a little dusty.
Send me a PM if you'd like to chat more about it.

Erik