Screws for outside shower

JandKfromVA

Jun 3, 2022
Virginia USA
Happy Independence Day!

We are replacing the outdoor shower box and have no idea what type of screws these are or what tool is used to remove them. Our new kit didn’t come with hardware so we’re hoping to reuse these if possible. Nothing in the manuals we have and I don’t know what to look for online.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 27A71F71-B256-47B9-89F4-9AEE69C409E6.jpeg
    27A71F71-B256-47B9-89F4-9AEE69C409E6.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 11

msferry

Jun 8, 2021
Those are pop rivets rather than screws. To remove them you need to drill them out and they can't be reused. Coleman Pop Up Parts has replacements along with auto parts stores, harbor freight, McMaster Carr etc. You will need either a hand rivet tool or a pneumatic tool to install the new rivets. I purchased a pneumatic rivet tool at harbor freight that works pretty well

JandKfromVA

Jun 3, 2022
Virginia USA
Those are pop rivets rather than screws. To remove them you need to drill them out and they can't be reused. Coleman Pop Up Parts has replacements along with auto parts stores, harbor freight, McMaster Carr etc. You will need either a hand rivet tool or a pneumatic tool to install the new rivets. I purchased a pneumatic rivet tool at harbor freight that works pretty well
Thank you!! Is there another option to using these like regular screws? We are using butyl tape for the install if that makes any difference.