It's no secret Mr Slow isn't in the best of health. Tonight he decided that we should sell our PUP and get a 5th wheel. One of the reasons we bought the PUP was the fact that I could set it up and down. We downsized from a 28ft Airstream. I actually prefer the PUP over the Airstream. More room, can go places the Airstream couldn't and so forth. We've already seen a decrease in the number of times the PUP was used over the past year due to health issues. Last year he was hospitalized 7 times. The issue for me is....Am I being selfish wanting to keep the PUP, knowing he might be more comfortable in a TT? Or a realist...thinking I may be going camping alone soon and want something I can handle? We have no payments, I can store the PUP in the garage and if I put my tongue on the left side of my mouth, I can back it up and level it. I can't back a stock trailer up, what would I do with something bigger? Right now, due to the health issues, we camp in the spring and the fall up to the time the weather freezes. I'm Ok with that. Sure I'd like to camp more, but not without Mr Slow. Am I the voice of reason or just a selfish bitc*?